SEE DATES BELOW & Location Below
A successful marriage requires ongoing attention.
There is a great deal of difference between a wedding and a marriage! Although it can take many months to plan, a wedding is over in a day. Your marriage however is designed by God to be a life-long commitment. Let's face it -- a great wedding is nothing to do with holding a marriage together! So shouldn't you put just as much effort, if not more, into planning for your marriage??
Pre-Pair for Marriage helps you do just that.
Weighing the Risks
These days, marriage can be viewed as a high-risk investment. With half of all marriages ending in divorce, you need to have a plan to make your relationship last a lifetime.
Gearing for Success
Research shows that building a healthy marriage from the "ground up" is remarkably more effective that trying to repair an already troubled marriage. Attend the Pre-Pair for Marriage workshop, and you'll walk away at the end fo the day with a plan to face the problems, handle the conflicts and build a marriage that will stand the test of time.
What You'll Learn
- 3 CRITICAL THINGS you must do your first year of marriage
- HOW YOUR GREAT personality can destroy your marriage
- THE FOUR MANDATORY character qualities found in every fulfilling marriage
- THE #1 STRESSOR guaranteed to inflict serious damage on a marriage
- FOUR 'LOVE KILLERS' and what to do when you recognize one
- THREE SKILLS necessary for making decisions and creating unity
- WHAT TO DO when you can't solve a problem
- HOW TO SPEAK a language of love that your spouse understands
$140 per couple
To register for "PRE-PAIR for MARRIAGE" click a link below for the seminar you wish to attend.
Map to Pre-Pair Location - 8301 Dempsey Road, Leavenworth, WA.
Pre-Pair April 6th, 2013 - Sorry this date is full.
Click to Register for Pre-Pair October 12th, 2013